Embracing Uncertainty and Adapting to Change
The past few years have been anything but easy for global manufacturing industry. Constant disruptions, rising pricing pressures, volatile input costs, intense competition and continuous innovation have all forced manufacturers to rethink supply chain strategy and long-term growth plans.
Today’s manufacturers understand that Uncertainty has long been supply chain’s enemy. Supply chain leaders hoping to succeed in this new era must learn to make it a friend. This, in turn, will drive the need for more agile, transparent and demand-driven supply chains.
Welcome to Manufacturing Supply Chain Officer Summit. MSCO 2016 summit, in its 6th year, is continuously dedicated to providing insights into the experiences and perspectives of top supply chain leaders across industries and across the globe, who are all wrestling with similar challenges. This summit is definitely an important part of the dialogue about the revolution that we are all facing, whether as manufacturers or retailers, hi-tech or low-tech, consumer or B2B.
Fantastic line up of Speakers - The prestigious names in the industry
- John Gattorna
- Author and "Thought Leader" Executive Chairman
- Gattorna Alignment P/L
- Ram Kuppuswamy
- Global Chief Sourcing Officer
- Scott Preston
- Chief Supply Chain Officer & Chief Procurement Officer
- Johannes Giloth
- Senior Vice President Global Operations
- Nokia Networks
- Jan Nestler
- VP Global Procurement
- Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics
- Shauna Gamble
- Vice President, Global Supply Chain Operations
- John Caltabiano
- Vice President of Global Sourcing
- Jabil Circuit
- Herlinde Wauteraerts
- Vice President Supply Chain Europe
- Mourad Tamoud
- Global Supply Chain China Senior Vice President
- Schneider Electric
Why this event? You peers told you the answer…
" EXCELLENT job on the summit organization and content. It was a VERY INTERESTING attending, and also the content of the presentations. Arrangements and organization were excellent. Many thanks once again. "
NAVICO, Jim Brailey, EVP Supply Chain Management & Operations
" VERY GOOD MIX of speakers and industries represented. Good commonality on the topics. "
Applied Materials, Pat Narvaez, Senior Director, Strategy Supply Chain Development
Evaluation Form shows that
- 91% previous attendees rated the event very good and excellent
- 84% delegate and sponsor companies will attend or recommend colleagues to attend next year