A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR PARTNERS & SPONSORS
Created and organised by
The World's Annual Gathering of MFG Supply Chain Leaders
FACTS & FIGURES
- 200+ Truly Senior Level Attendees
- 150 Industry-leading Companies in Representation
- 87% Comprised of VP/Director-level Decision Makers
- 22 Renowned Speakers
- 16 Represented countries and regions
- 7 Top-level Sponsors and Exhibitors
MSCO'15 is to provide a collaborative platform for manufacturing companies striving to predict and prepare for the future to consider as they look forward to 2015 and beyond.
- Session A: Competing in Turbulent Markets, Future Challenges for Managing Global Supply Chains
- Session B: Industry-specific Supply Chain Strategy Case Studies: How can Industry Leaders Secure Supply Chain for Unlock Growth in Turbulent Markets
- Session C: Supply Chain Innovation Sharing
Save the dates November 11-12, 2015 to join us at Procurement Success Summit’15 event!
We are committed to providing an effective networking & knowledge sharing platform for the manufacturing supply chain industry. Our summit will continue to develop and evolve, creating new networks, increasing the opportunities for business development.
We will continue to conduct in-depth market research and work closely with industry experts to deliver this definitive event and meeting place for the supply chain industry
Interested in Speaking at Procurement Success Summit 2015?If you or a colleague of yours is interested in this speaking opportunity, please send biography and brief topic to firstname.lastname@example.org
Testimonials from Attendees
Evaluation forms revealed that
- 74% of delegates felt the conference was very good and 19% was excellent.
- 92% thought that they would attend next year.
- 97% of delegates benefited from attending the conference.
- 99% sponsors were satisfied with the conference and 96% thought that the conference was good value for money.
What did delegates have to say?
" Excellent job on the summit organization and content. It was a very interesting conference both from the perspective of the people and companies attending, and also the content of the presentations. Arrangements and organization were excellent. Many thanks once again. "
NAVICO, Jim Brailey, EVP Supply Chain Management & Operations
" Very good mix of speakers and industries represented. Good commonality on the topics. "
Applied Materials, Pat Narvaez, Senior Director, Strategy Supply Chain Development
" Excellent summit with good and interesting topic. Speakers are very professional. "
STRATEC Biomedical, Gan Yee Han, Vice General Manager
" Good arrangement and nice place. The nice experience to be here. "
Church & Dwight, Nancy Wang, Group Manager
" This is a great chance for the SCM expert to share with all of their vision. This is definitely is a great boost the world wide SC. "
GP Batteries, Laurent Wong, Global Supply Chain Manager
" It’s great that, so many professional SCVP share their experiences and insight Which broad my mind. "
Kingfisher Sourcing Office, Jenny Li, Supply Chain Manager
" As usual it is a high quality hosted summit organized by Global SCM. "
Mission Foods, Amy Xu, Purchasing Manager
" Very good knowledge, experience and sharing. "
Manhattan Associates, Jessica Wu, Marketing Manager
Look forward to…
Procurement Success Summit 2015
November 11-12, 2015 | Shanghai China
Mark your calendar now & We offer super discount for early-bird registrants. Group Package Available
For sponsorship & exhibition information:
Jane.email@example.com | +86 21 36397572 ext. 808
For speaker & delegate information:
Sophie.Tong@globalscm.net | +86 21 36397572 ext. 80