A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR PARTNERES & SPONSORS
Created and organised by
World Supply Chain Summit Focus on Manufacturing Industry
FACTS & FIGURES
- 250+ Truly Senior Level Attendees
- 150 Industry-leading Companies in Representation
- 87% Comprised of VP/Director-level Decision Makers
- 33 Renowned Speakers
- 16 Represented countries and regions
- 10 Top-level Sponsors and Exhibitors
In its 4 years to date, the MSCO summit continuous to serve as a spark for the global discussion and debate that we believe are essential to illuminate constantly the way to excellence, innovation, growth and success for all of global practitioners in the supply chain profession.
- - End-to-End Supply Chain Visibility
- - A Journey of Demand-driven Supply Chain
- - Making Supply Chain Decisions in a Volatile, Ever-Changing World
- - Evolution of Procurement
- - The Future is in the Supply Chain
- - Small Technology Systems Changes Lead to Big Gains
- - Leadership and "employer of choice" in Supply Chain
Save the dates November 12-13, 2014 to join us at Procurement Success Summit’14 event !
We are committed to providing an effective networking & knowledge sharing platform for the manufacturing supply chain industry. Our summit will continue to develop and evolve, creating new networks, increasing the opportunities for business development.
We will continue to conduct in-depth market research and work closely with industry experts to deliver this definitive event and meeting place for the supply chain industry.
Interested in Speaking at Procurement Success Summit 2014?If you or a colleague of yours is interested in this speaking opportunity, please send biography and brief topic to firstname.lastname@example.org
Testimonials from Attendees
Evaluation forms revealed that
- 74% of delegates felt the conference was very good and 19% was excellent.
- 94% thought that they would attend next year.
- 89% of delegates commented that the conference exhibitions were attractive and 9% commented that it was good.
- 99% sponsors were satisfied with the conference and 96% thought that the conference was good value for money and 6% thought it was good value for money.
What did delegates have to say?
" The event was very good and the quality of the attendees is always what makes this conference so worthwhile. "
Jabil Circuit, John Caltabiano, Vice President Supply Chain
" The summit was very informative and helpful and I am glad I was able to attend. "
Columbia, David Lynch, General Manager, Asia Footwear manufacturing
" Very good and important topics of our SCM challenges. I would like to thank you again for the opportunity to participate at the MSCO Summit 2014, it was very fruitful and a great experience. "
Nokia Solutions and Networks, Paulo Conceição, Head of Logistics SubRegion Indonesia
" Very well organized, perfect timing, venue and good platform for networking. "
Atlas Copco, Eric Langmans, General Manager
" Well balanced between interaction, panels, speeches. Great! "
Brueckner, Walbert Mark, Director Materials
" Overall is great, knowing what is actually happening globally beside of our working environment. "
Carlisle Interconnect Technologies, Calvin Tang, Manufacturing Manager
" Provide interactive opportunity with SCM experts & leaders. "
Nokia Solutions and Networks, Michael Yang, GM
" Excellent speakers, excellent knowledge sharing, helped me get the
latest thinking and best practices on supply chain management. "
Reliance Communications, Shreyas Malkan, AVP Supply Chain
" This is a great chance for me to learn from other famous companies'
supply chain. I like it. "
Church & Dwight, Nancy Wang, Group Manager
Look forward to…
Procurement Success Summit 2014
November 12-13, 2014 | Shanghai China
Mark your calendar now & We offer super discount for early-bird registrants.
Group Package Available
For sponsorship & exhibition information:
Forrest.Song@globalscm.net | +86 21 36397572 ext. 802
For speaker & delegate information:
Sophie.Tong@globalscm.net | +86 21 36397572 ext. 805